Monday, January 27, 2014

The Week: 1/27 - 1/29

No School Thursday and Friday!
Grading Days.
This means that I am collecting the last of the backlog of missed work on Wednesday!

Personal Essay Due!
If you did not turn in your personal essay and you want a score in writing, it must be turned in Thursday morning!
Update:  I'm still here.  If you bring in your essay, I will still score it.  Some bad news:  I just finished scoring the first essay.  It was done very well.  Now I will look for the same quality in the other essays!

Here's a good link for how to write a personal essay.

MYBH Puzzle Ends on Wednesday!
Here is some more information for you.  I really hope that somebody solves this!
(You can thank Alex and Justin for persisting on this.  Technically, you have until the end of January, so e-mail me the answer when you find it.  Here are my original notes without the answers.  You'll find the clues in various places, including around the school.  Perhaps you could talk your way into the building to find the last of the clues, especially #6-10.  Good luck!)
A graze
B grays
C icy
D frigid
E cold
F cool
G hot
H warm
I hotter
J torrid
K quiet
L loud
M poet
N poetry
O aria
P song
Q music
R repertoire
S radius
T diameter
U uncle
V veronica
W radius
X banana
Y vain
Z happy

Weekend Homework
None.  We are starting a new term on Monday.  Be prepared to learn everything in fifth grade that you haven't learned yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment